MK MUAY THAI REOPENING
As we reopen the MK Muay Thai studio in a new location, in addition to our usual high standards of maintaining a clean and safe environment, we have updated our procedures to ensure the safety of our studio for both students and instructors.
Safety + Precautions
- Classes will be offered at 25% capacity.
- All students will be asked to sign a COVID release form
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Temperatures will be checked before entering. Anyone with temperatures above 100 degrees will be asked to leave.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with provided solution prior to entering our mat areas and before entering our restrooms.
- We encourage you to bring your own pads (regularly sanitized pads will also be available).
- Heavy bags will be spaced at 6ft or more.
- When using restrooms or locker room, we ask students to use one at a time. Please allow extra time before class.
- Regular sanitization of high touch areas such as doorknobs, chairs, locker rooms and restrooms.
- Equipment such as heavy bags, thai pads and focus mitts will be sanitized after each class.
- Temperatures will be checked by a manager at the beginning of each class.
- Each staff member will be screened using the below COVID screening questions at the start of each class.
COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS:
If a student or instructor answers YES to any of the below COVID screening questions, they will be asked to stay home.
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 21 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?